Little Giraffe "Submit a Photo" Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: Agreement for submitting content to LittleGiraffe.com
ATTENTION: These terms and conditions ("the Terms and Conditions") apply to the Little Giraffe website under any domain name or related social media site (collectively the "Website") and to any electronic correspondence between you and Little Giraffe concerning submitting photographs, images or other works (hereinafter "Works") to this Website. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting Works to this Website. Submitting Works to this Website indicates that you accept these terms.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not submit Works to this Website and navigate away from the Website. This notice is issued by The Little Giraffe, Inc. ("the Company").
- 1.1 You may only submit Works to this Website by expressly acknowledging acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and providing a valid email address.
- 1.2 The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated Terms and Conditions or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 2.1 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its affiliates or licensors.
- 2.2 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to the Company.
- 2.3 You represent and warrant that you are the owner of all right title and interest in the Works or that you have the right to grant the license set forth below in paragraph 3.1.
3. VISITOR SUBMISSION OF WORKS
- 3.1 In consideration for your Works appearing on the Website or other uses by the Company, you grant the Company a non-conditional perpetual royalty free non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute and sub-license any Works you supply or communicate to the Website in any medium, now in existence or hereafter developed, for any purposes, including additional social media sites and commercial use.
- 3.3 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any Works for which you have not obtained all necessary rights, licenses and/or approvals.
- 3.4 The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users do the same.
- 3.5 If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website, or that it contains links or references to another online location that contains Works that infringes your copyright, please contact the Company.
- 4.1 You agree to indemnify the Company and its affiliates, employees, agents, its designees and licensees and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) that may arise from your submissions of Works to the Website, from your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or from any such acts arising from your use of the Website.
- 4.2 You agree to indemnify the Company, and any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of the Company‚ group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents or any of them, from all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or to a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with submitting Works to this Website or by the Company reproducing the Works in any form.
6. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, where the issue is a federal question and the laws of the State of California where the issue is a state question. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court in the State of California and disputes arising in connection with the copyright laws shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts in the Southern District of California.
8. EFFECTIVE DATE
- This Agreement is effective on the date you agree to these terms and conditions and submit the Works.